Mark your calendars for the following 2010 Tomahawk Lake Association activities. Town Hall Meeting at Indian Shores Administration Hall, June 19, 2010, 10 a.m. to noon. This is an opportunity for all those who care about Tomahawk Lake – TLA members and non-members – to learn about and discuss plans for the summer as well as voice questions and concerns.
NEW DATE! Tomahawk Lake Fair at Lake Tomahawk Town Park, August 7, 2010. There will be fun for the whole family – playing, learning, and creating – on Saturday, August 7 at the Town of Lake Tomahawk Landing and Snowshoe Softball Park. You and your family will be able to:
- Learn to paddle a kayak
- Tie a fly
- Ride in a new wake board boat or a vintage wood boat
- Test your accuracy with a spin casting outfit
- Look at the plants and animals that live in Lake Tomahawk
- See the Min-Aqua-Bats ski tow boat
- Learn how to fillet a fish
- Sail a sailboat?
- Learn what rescue divers do
- Learn about the ecosystems on a tour of the town bay with a trained environmentalist
- Enjoy food vending and music
Come by car or boat. You can drop off your passengers at the dock, anchor and we’ll pick you up with our water taxi. Make plans to join us!